Our team at ProNet hit the ground running in April 2021 and has since placed over two million dollars in salaries. Our executive team hails from the biggest staffing firm in South Florida, and we have used our knowledge and experience to improve the industry and create a better service for our clients.
We saw a lack of personality and personability in the recruitment process as well as very little white-glove treatment for clients in our industry. We vowed to do this job better, and we continually seek to improve relationships and deliver better results to our clients.
We have the ability to operate as a reliable third-party resource management partner but can also bring so much more to the table. We have successfully positioned ourselves as internal third-party solutions by utilizing our client’s official emails, Slack software, and Applicant Tracking System, to work hand-in-hand with hiring managers and teams for streamlined delivery of top-tier candidates for the most technical of IT roles.
• Cloud Engineering/Architecting (both app dev and infrastructure and the corresponding DevOps/SRE tech).
• Program/Product/Agile Project Management/BA, SFDC (Senior Architects, Developers, QA’s, Admins).
• Cloud Data (Big Data Engineers, MS/AWS/GCP cloud engineers, and architects, ETL developers, DW professionals).
• Systems Consultants (SFDC, Kronos, UltiPro, SAP, WorkDay, O/M365, AWS, ServiceNow, VMWare, Citrix, AS/400, and many more).
• Software Engineers/Developers (Full Stack Devs, Front/Back-End Engineers, Web Devs, and bleeding-edge engineers focused in SPA technology) QA’s/SDET, and more.
ProNet represents a performance-driven philosophy of quality with a pioneering and creative mindset. Our ability to grow and adapt within the IT industry allows us to perform best in an ever-evolving technological world. Our work ethic, ability to collaborate and focus on relationship building distinguishes us from the typical recruiting company. We are proud to help job seekers and top companies come together to create change and spur technological advances for the betterment of our increasingly digital world.